Sunday, November 2, 2008

.Hack//

Since my brother back from Kuala Lumpur.. he bring his ps2 and some game back.. he is currently use my laptop so i can't do much work.. since my pc is for gaming.. i didn't manage my travian game, didn't download and etc etc that related to internet.. i get bored and i try out ps2 game since i seldom touch them.. i found .hack// game that fill with 7 disc inside.. i wonder what this game, I just tried it since nothing to do.. i play .Hack//GU vol1, Rebirth.. and found that not bad.. the more i play.. the more i get addict.. woot.. after 5 hours, i really non stop.. i ask 2 friend that closed to me about this game.. they told me that they done already.. i was like :(.. argh.. don't worry.. it not about racing.. so don't worry.. the more i talk the more i addict.. i visit
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/.hack

guess what? i found that i play the wrong disc.. owh gawdd.. it should be .hack//Infection and the lastest is .hack//GU .. no wonder it was fun since play with the newest graphic and system.. so i start again from .hack//infection and i was abandon my PC business (muahhaha)

15hours total done the .hack//infection ( quite slow )
and now i was playing .hack//mutation the 2nd disc (total 4 and 3 .hack//GU disc)

Unfortunately,my brother will be back to Kuala Lumpur at 6Nov (3 more days from now)
so i think i at least can done second disc.. and concentrate my SPM wulala~~

end of today.. 1 doujinshi for ya
found in google,devient art.. credit to the drawer(sry,i'm not divient art user.. i don't know how to see user ._.")

No comments: